Bloody Mary’s are the healthiest mixed drink you could make if you use the right ingredients. They’re a meal in a cup!
- Vodka (I prefer svedka) (about 1 &1/2-2 shots)
- V8 all natural vegetable juice (about 6 oz.) watch out for other vegetable juices like Clamato that has high fructose corn syrup & is made with unnatural ingredients
- Sea salt & Pepper (a few dashes)
- Garlic powder (a few dashes)
- Secret Ingredient: Worcestershire sauce (about 3-4 Tbsp)
- For spicy: Horseradish (about 1 & 1/2 tsp) & Hot sauce ex: siracha (about 1 tsp)
- For garnish: Celery/ Okra/ Green olives
I like my bloody mary’s spicy! I play around with the ratios of these different ingredients so these amounts are just relative. It’s simple to make a restaurant quality bloody mary. Just taste it as you go along, and add to it accordingly.