This simple pork spring roll recipe is full of flavor and has the protein to fill you up and carry you through the day.
Ingredients: Yields about 4 servings
- 1 lb. pork loin cutlets
- 1 head napa cabbage (about 3 c. shredded)
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 Tbsp. asian fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Sea salt & ground pepper
- In a large pan coat with olive oil and add pork cutlets. Season with a little sea salt & pepper.
- Cook on medium high until one side of the pork is browned.
- Flip, turn heat down to medium-low, and cook until no longer pink, yet still juicy. Set aside
- Whisk together fish sauce, lime juice, ginger, garlic & red pepper flakes in a small bowl
- Shred napa cabbage and slice red bell pepper into thin slices
- Slice the pork into thin slices
- Toss the pork with 1 tablespoon of dressing mixture
- Toss the cabbage and red bell pepper with the remainder of the dressing
- Lay the romaine lettuce leaves on a plate and fill with cabbage mixture and pork. Eat open-faced
For my Vietnamese Spring Roll recipe, click HERE!