This is a quick, healthy & protein-filled meal. It’s an easy go-to option if you don’t have much time to make a more complex meal.
- Filet of white fish: Halibut, tilapia, hake, cod, etc.
- 3 Tbsp. olive tapenade of your choice: I usually get mine from Costco or Trader Joe’s
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line a cookie sheet with heavy duty foil coated with a little olive oil
- Place the fish filet on the foil and top with sea salt & pepper and olive tapenade
- If frozen: Bake for about 20-25 min. or until fish is no longer translucent
- If fresh: Bake for about 15-20 min. or until fish is no longer translucent
- Serve with a vegetable side dish of your choosing & enjoy!
There is nothing bland about this recipe even though it only consists of mainly 3 ingredients; enjoy this flavorful way to get fish into your diet!