Smoothies are a simple way to get more vegetables into your diet. Blending leafy greens into your smoothies won’t alter the tasty fruit flavor of the smoothie.
- 3/4 c. Frozen mixed berries
- Handful of kale (about 3/4c.)
- 1/3 of a banana
- 1/4 c. Plain greek yogurt
- 3/4 c. Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
If using a powerful blender include:
- 3 pitted dates
- 1/8 c. hemp flax granola
- Blend together the mixed berries, kale, banana, and greek yogurt
- Pulse the dates and granola in after the other ingredients to desired chunky or smoothness
Enjoy this fun & delicious way to get more veggies into your diet!