Sweet potatoes are packed with vitamins A, C & B6 as well as magnesium, beta-carotene, calcium, potassium, folate and more. They have many health benefits, however, don’t be fooled that your eating healthy when you order sweet potato fries at a restaurant…they are deep fried!
This simple recipe will give you the delicious flavor of sweet potato fries without the grease.
- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- Dash of sea salt
- Optional: Stubb’s Original All-Natural Bar-B-Q sauce
I normally avoid sauces like ketchups and BBQ at all costs because they are full of sugar and contain many unnatural ingredients. However, this barbque sauce however, contains only 4 grams of sugar in comparison to the 13-15 grams in most others & its made of all natural ingredients
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Slice the sweet potato lengthwise into centimeter thick slices
- Drizzle with olive oil & toss in bowl to spread onto the slices. Top with paprika & sea salt
- Place sweet potatoes on a baking sheet lined with foil
- Bake until edges are crispy, about 20-30 minutes depending on how crispy you like them
Enjoy these nutrient-packed baked sweet potato fries
Abundant Food for an Abundant LifeCarly