This is one of my go-to healthy chicken meals. It’s quick & simple and has a delicious sweet & tangy flavor.
- 1 Boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 1 tbs. honey
- 1/8 c. pine nuts
- Fresh rosemary to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix the soy sauce and honey together
- Place chicken breast in a cake pan or oven-safe dish
- Add the soy sauce & honey mixture onto the chicken. Sprinkle with fresh rosemary
- Option: If you want to marinade it, let it sit in the refrigerator for 8 hours. I have never let it sit to marinade because I usually don’t have time and it still has a ton of flavor.
- Place chicken in oven and bake for 25-30 min. until the chicken is no longer pink
- While the chicken is cooking, lightly toast the pine nuts in a small pan until browned
- When the chicken is done baking, top with pine nuts and remainder of the sauce from the pan.
- This dish pairs well with Asian Style Green Beans
Abundant Food for an Abundant LifeCarly