This is a delicious breakfast or lunch filled with protein, fruits & crunch! Many people I know eat cereal for breakfast because it is fast and easy. A fruit salad will take only five minutes to make and it is still a sweet breakfast option yet filled with protein. This is also a good recovery meal for after a workout to replenish your body with protein.
- Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- Your favorite chopped fruit: Such as green apple, pear, fuji apple, banana
- Chopped Pecans (or walnuts/sliced almonds)
- Dried Cranberries
- Chop your favorite fruit into bite sized pieces to make about 1 cup
- Add about 1/2 c. vanilla greek yogurt to the chopped fruit
- Mix the fruit & greek yogurt together and top with pecans & dried cranberries
There are endless ways to change this fruit salad up so you don’t get sick of it. Change up the type of nuts & fruits. Also, mix fat free cottage cheese in with the yogurt.
Abundant Food for an Abundant LifeCarly