So it’s been exactly 1 month since I launched my blog, Carly’s Clean Cuisine: Abundant food for an Abundant Life. And this is just the beginning! I have an endless amount of recipes, tips, and more on clean eating & healthy living that I’m anxious to share with you.
It has been a great start so far. Thank you to all my followers & viewers of my blog. Having loyal followers motivates me to present the most useful & appealing posts to serve you.
When asking some of my viewers for suggestions for improvement, I received helpful comments that I plan to implement in the near future:
- Categorize my posts based on people’s diets: Vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan, kosher, etc.
- Place the serving amount for recipes directly under the title
- Include separate tabs: Recipes, Restaurants, etc.
- Post for healthy eating on a budget
- A post on which chain restaurants are the healthiest/which are least healthy & what to order/what not to order from each
- A post teaching someone (who has little to no experience cooking) how to cook a recipe on my blog & capture their insight on how easy/hard it can be
I am encouraged by all the positive comments I’ve received & I would also like to hear from you. My goal has been: To show that cooking healthy can be simple & delicious because I believe clean eating & a balanced lifestyle is essential living up to your full potential. Let me know how I can better attain this goal to meet your needs & I will make it happen. After all, you’re the whole reason this blog was created!
I am so thankful for my loyal followers & viewers; it’s a blessing to know that I am helping others in their healthy lifestyle.
With love, Carly